Last updated on 25/07/2022
- WHAT ARE COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES?
- WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE AND WHAT IS THEIR FUNCTION?
- COOKIES MANAGEMENT AND WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
- YOUR RIGHTS RELATED TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- DATA CONTROLLER AND CONTACTS
Besides, this statement represents the extension of the short banner displayed when first connecting to the Website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, as explained below in the "Cookies management and withdrawal of consent" section. When cookies are disabled, some functions of our Website may not work properly.
Cookies are small files that the websites visited by users send and store on the device used to access those websites. When users come back to the same website, the browser recognizes the cookies installed on the device and sends back information to the website that created or installed those cookies in the first place. Our Website uses different types of cookies and other technologies to read and store information on the user's device in order, i.e., to perform statistical analysis, customize and facilitate users' browsing experience and remember their preferences.
According to duration, we may classify cookies as follow:
- session cookies, if they are automatically deleted at the end of the session; and
According to origin, we may classify cookies as follow:
- first party cookies, if they are set and managed directly by the website manager; and
- third party cookies, if they are managed by a different domain than the one visited by the user.
Furthermore, according to their function, we may classify cookies as follow:
- technical cookies, which are necessary to the functioning of the website, including the provision of information society services requested by users. This cookies category includes session cookies, which are necessary for you to use website, and functionality cookies, used, for example, to save your browsing preferences, such as products in the cart; and
- profiling cookies, whose goal is to create profiles related to the user and send or show advertising messages in line with the preferences the user shown while browsing the website.
In Germany, the legal basis for storing technical cookies in your terminal equipment and/or accessing technical cookies already stored in your terminal equipment is Section 25 (2) No. 1 Telekommunikation-Telemedien-Datenschutz-Gesetz ("TTDSG"). The legal basis for storing profiling cookies in your terminal equipment and/or accessing profiling cookies already stored in your terminal equipment is your consent pursuant to Section 25 (1) TTDSG.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data in connection with technical cookies is our legitimate interest consisting in the interest in ensuring that the Website works properly and it is visible and accessible to users. The legal basis for the processing of personal data in connection with profiling cookies is consent.
In Italy, as provided for by the General Decision of the Italian Data Protection Authority of May 8, 2014, titled "Simplified Arrangements to Provide Information and Obtain Consent Regarding Cookies", within the category of technical cookies we can include analytics cookies, that are used to collect aggregated information on the number of users and on how they visit the Website, and to elaborate general statistics on the service and on its use.
Our Website may use web beacons, pixels, plug-ins, device fingerprints and other similar technologies (collectively referred to as "tracking technology") which allow third parties and us to monitor the use of our Website. Our Website incorporates and uses this tracking technology on your device when you have access to and load our Website. Find additional information on the following section.